- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$16.99 - $17.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
$8.99 - $10.99
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and super tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable and safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bullmastiff Combo Padlock is a great addition to all your security measures. With no key required, this combo lock is secure and easy to use.
$49.95 - $69.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
$12.99 - $24.99
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's HardWire 2085 Key Cable is a 20mm braided steel cable that provides increased cut resistance. A reinforced lock head construction with Kryptonite's Talon lock pin retention system provides extra holding power, and a dual-sliding cylinder weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water, and road grime. The HardWire Key Cable is 3/4-inch x 2.75-feet.
$10.95 - $11.95
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$21.95 - $24.99
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - 2 easy-to-use reversible keys - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Key Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 1518 Key Cable is a 6-foot-long, 12mm-thick braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a dual-sided key makes locking and unlocking a snap. And, Kryptonite's innovative mounting bracket is included for carrying convenience.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 955 Mini Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 21.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Page 1 of 2 Next page