- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$16.99 - $17.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
Take along Sunlite's Soft Touch Mini U-Lock wherever you roll for convenient security. In addition to increased portability, its small size makes it harder for a thief to break using a leverage attack. Extra keys are included, and the soft coating won't scratch your frame.
$8.99 - $10.99
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and super tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable and safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bulldog Combo STD will guard your bike day and night. It boasts a 13mm-wide hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's stout X2P Double Bolt design that resists drilling, picking, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. This Bulldog sports a resettable 4-digit combination plus a mounting bracket so you can bring the lock along for every ride.
OnGuard's Bullmastiff Combo Padlock is a great addition to all your security measures. With no key required, this combo lock is secure and easy to use.
$49.95 - $69.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable. The cable has a tough vinyl cover that protects your bike and the padlock is easy to use.
$12.99 - $24.99
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 LS U-Lock provides maximum security with an oval crossbar design that keeps thieves at a distance. Its 14mm MAX-Performance steel shackle and double deadbolt locking mechanism provide additional strength to resist cutting and leverage attacks. It includes three keys for the disc-style cylinder; two keys are “I” keys and one has a high intensity LED light for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. And, thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket System, you get plenty of convenient mounting options so your lock is out of your way in transit. The Evolution Series 4 is 4 x 11.5-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
Kryptonite's HardWire 2085 Key Cable is a 20mm braided steel cable that provides increased cut resistance. A reinforced lock head construction with Kryptonite's Talon lock pin retention system provides extra holding power, and a dual-sliding cylinder weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water, and road grime. The HardWire Key Cable is 3/4-inch x 2.75-feet.
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 Long Shackle U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection, not to mention Kryptonite's $500 Anti-Theft Protection offer. The lock measures 4 x 11.5-inches for plenty of locking clearance.
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection, not to mention Kryptonite's $500 Anti-Theft Protection offer.
$10.95 - $11.95
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
Page 1 of 4 Next page