Parts & Accessories
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
$2.09 - $3.29
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
$5.39 - $7.59
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 110.5mm - Overall: 131.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 32mm - Length: 116mm - Overall: 137mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 40.5mm - Length: 127.5mm - Overall: 148.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
Vittoria's Special Rim Tape stays put to reliably protect your tube from spoke holes inside the rim. Sold as a pair to tape two wheels.
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims. - Strong - Lightweight - Tube-proof
New cones make hubs spin like silk. Take advantage of your Shimano Alfine hub's highly serviceable design, and replace the bearing cones if they are worn or damaged. This one is specifically for the right side.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Replacement sleeve for the Dill Pickle Peg - Length: 4.5" - Diameter: 1.5" - Material: Nylon/fiberglass compound
SRAM's Rise 40 Conversion Cap Tool will allow you to easily change the conversion caps (sold separately) on your Rise 40 wheels.
This outer receiver unit works with the CJ-S700 Cassette Joint Unit for Shimano Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub. This part can become worn, cracked, or torn, exposing the shift cable and possibly other components to unwanted dirt, water, mud, you name it. You don't want that.
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Replaceable hub guard for the Odyssey Vandero Pro and GSport Roloway front hubs. Made from a special proprietary plastic blend for increased durability. Sold individually. Features: - Proprietary Plastic - Press Fit
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
If the bearings are getting rough on your Shimano Internally Geared hub, it could simply be a matter of replacing a pitted cone and repacking the bearing with grease. - Fits left side of Alfine SG-S700 hubs
- Replacement part for Surly hubs
- Replacement part for Surly hubs
Page 1 of 5 Next page